The Hand and Wrist Institute at Dallas
The Hand and Wrist Institute in Dallas, is one of the premier centers for the treatment of hand and upper extremity conditions. Dr. Knight is one of the leading hand and wrist specialists in the Dallas area and nationally. He believes in providing quality and efficient care to all of his patients.
With the initial phone call, a prompt appointment will be scheduled. Paperwork will be sent in advance to allow the patient to fill this out in advance to minimize any wait time on the day of the appointment.
At the time of the appointment, the patient will fill out any remaining paperwork. Depending on the patient’s symptoms, the patient may be sent to our X-ray department at which time the highest quality digital images are obtained. These images are quickly routed into our state of the art electronic medical records system by the time the patient is placed in the room. Within a brief period of time, Dr. Knight will start his detailed evaluation.
This leading electronic medical records system allows Dr. Knight and his staff instant access to the patient’s entire records so that they are quickly informed of all aspects of the patient’s ongoing treatment recommendations as they unfold. Dr. Knight also has real-time access to the medical records at all hours of the day and night should an emergent need arise.
At the completion of the evaluation, Dr. Knight will order the necessary tests and treatment to bring a hopeful resolution to the patient’s condition. Dr. Knight may prescribe more advanced imaging such as an MRI or CT scan, which is in close proximity to our Dallas Institute. If there is a suspected nerve disorder, electrodiagnostic testing is frequently ordered at a nearby facility.
The Hand and Wrist Institute in Dallas offers cutting edge technology from the beginning to end during the treatment of hand and wrist conditions.
While the technology is key, there is much more that is important to a successful outcome. Dr. Knight is a nationally acclaimed hand and upper extremity specialist that specializes in minimally invasive surgery. Surgery, however, should be a last resort. Dr. Knight is usually able to resolve the problem with conservative treatment.
The Hand and Wrist Institute has a high patient satisfaction rate as a result of the quality and efficient care from Dr. Knight and his staff.
Visit Us Today
At The Hand and Wrist Institute, we are proud to serve Dallas, TX and the surrounding areas. Dr. Knight and the rest of the practice are dedicated to providing the community with cutting-edge treatment to alleviate the pain of their hand and wrist conditions. If you’re experiencing pain and have been unsuccessful in previous treatments, it may be time to see a specialist. You can visit our conveniently located Dallas location at 12890 Hillcrest Road, Suite K111.
- Directions From the North: If you’re visiting us from Far North Dallas or even as far north as Frisco, Prosper, Lewisville, or Plano, there are a few ways you can find our office.
- From the Plano and McKinney areas, you can follow US-75 South to the N. Central Expressway Exit. Take Exit 22A and continue to 1280 Hillcrest Road K111.
- From the Frisco area, get on Dallas North Tollway South from Parkwood Boulevard and follow that for approximately 15 miles. Then take Exit 20 from I-635 E and continue to follow Lyndon B. Johnson Freeway to our office.
- Directions From the East: If you’re visiting The Hand and Wrist Institute from Garland, Rockwall, or the surrounding areas, you can follow the directions below to find our office.
- You can jump on I-635 W. from Forest Lane to Skillman St. to Exit 20 towards Lyndon B. Johnson Freeway from Garland. From there, you’ll make two quick rights and a left to arrive at our office.
- From Rockwall, Fate, or Royse City, you can get onto I-30 W. until you come to exit 56B. From there, you’ll merge onto I-635 N. and follow the directions above.
- Directions From the South: If you have an appointment scheduled and are coming from the South, areas such as Highland Park, Downtown Dallas, or even Red Oak, you can use the following directions to help you find your way to our office.
- From the Downtown area, you’ll get onto I-35 N. to exit 429B. From there, you’ll continue to Dallas North Tollway to Lyndon B. Johnson Freeway to Exit 20. Follow Lyndon B. Johnson Freeway to our building.
- From Red Oak, your fastest option is to take I-35 N. and follow the directions above from the Downtown Dallas area.
- Directions From the West: If you’re coming to see us from the West, Grapevine, DFW International Airport, or Farmers Branch, you can follow these directions to find The Hand and Wrist Institute.
- To visit us from the DFW International Airport area, you’ll have a short 20-minute drive. Take I-635 E. to Lyndon B. Johnson Freeway.
- Then, Exit 20 will get you where you need to go.
We look forward to seeing you at The Hand and Wrist Institute and helping you get back to a pain-free lifestyle. Dr. Knight and his team will work with you to develop a treatment plan according to your diagnosis. If you have any difficulty finding our office, you can call us at 214-308-1958, and one of our team members will help you. Call us or fill out our convenient online form today to schedule your appointment.